Join us for O'Week, your first step into your journey at University of Adelaide.
Taking part will help you understand essential information about your program and learn more about courses, so you can get that head start to transition successfully when semester begins.
Seize the opportunity to build connections, meet mentors and find your bearings around campus. You will also be introduced to our staff, services, opportunities and the range of clubs and sports you can join at University.
Monday 19 to Friday 23 July 2021
Our mid-year O' Week will be held from Monday 19 to Friday 23 July 2021. The full program of events and activities will be available closer to the date.
Pre-O'Week to do list
Your faculty info and events
Find events specific to your faculty.
Welcome sessions are designed to help prepare you for your studies at the University of Adelaide. Sign up for the VC’s Welcome and a cohort based welcome session for targeted information to start off your journey at Uni.
- Vice Chancellor's welcome
- Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander welcome
- International student welcome
- Rural and country student welcome
- Mature student welcome
- Postgraduate coursework student welcome
Check out the various workshops and webinars designed to provide you with essential information about academic support, student support services and more.
- Looking for accommodation, know your rights
- Achieving your best-academic support and studying online
- Staying healthy
- Safety at the beach and in the city
- Get connected
- Working while studying
- Making it through uni
- Introduction to Indigenous culture
- Starting with the end in mind
- Meet Career Services
- And more….
What's on during O'Week
- Day out at the beach
- Victor Harbor visit
- Adelaide University Union (AUU) activities
- AU Sport and fitness activities
The University of Adelaide has four main campuses, each with a distinctive profile.
Familiarise yourself with our campus to help you find your way around once you get here.
Established in 1874, the University of Adelaide is the third oldest university in Australia and contains some of Adelaide's most iconic and historically significant buildings. But when you step within our campus gates, you'll discover more than just rich history and elegant architecture.