Women Executive Impact Program
Credibility, esteem, and influence for an unrivalled career.
With a three-day intensive in the Barossa Valley, six one-on-one virtual coaching sessions, a DiSC® profile report, and multiple group mastermind sessions, this program promises a unique and highly impactful experience. You’ll quickly gain the tools and confidence to communicate what you stand for and take charge of how you present yourself—online, in person, in your industry and across your profession.
Your commitment: 3-day residential retreat (Barossa Valley), 6 x individual coaching sessions (1 hour each), 3 x virtual mastermind sessions (1.5 hours each)
Duration: Four months
Delivery mode: Face to face, virtual
Location: Adelaide, Barossa Valley, virtual sessions
Program fees: $10,250*
*2023 prices. Subject to change.
What is covered in the course
Our executive program for women teaches advanced strategies for leveraging your reputation and established expertise. You will:
- identify and outline your personal brand
- learn to communicate with impact, regardless of the environment
- explore strategies for raising your social media profile
- understand the characteristics of a visible leader
- maintain confidence when presenting or speaking in public
- build on the critical skills of communication, trust, creativity, adaptability, learning, identity, networking, and resilience.
- uncover and establish your unique leadership identity.
- explore in-depth your own psychometric assessment and understand how it influences and contributes to your unique leadership style.
- identify and outline your personal brand.
- understand the characteristics of a visible leader.
- build on the critical skills of communication, trust, creativity, adaptability, learning, networking, and resilience.
- uncover your unique messaging, and begin to develop your positioning as ‘thought leader’
- learn how to amplify your work and become recognised as an industry leader.
- explore strategies for raising your social media profile, particularly through LinkedIn.
- learn how to become a highly sought-after contributor within your industry, opening endless future opportunities for personal and professional growth.
- learn to communicate with impact, regardless of the environment.
- gain the confidence and skills to pursue presenting goals, share your ideas publicly or accept opportunities you may have previously declined.
- build upon and develop skills in presenting to camera or in front of an audience, as well as holding space in a boardroom.
- learn strategies to communicate with an audience in a way that feels authentic and truly connects.
Why should I attend?
If you’re at the beginning of your executive career (years 1-5) or have an executive role as your next career step, this program is a good fit for you. No matter your background, this unique experience will amplify your success and visibility.
How will I benefit?
For any leader, a community of peers is invaluable. You’ll connect with inspiring women from different walks of life and develop life-changing relationships, including with our talented mentors and coaches. This time dedicated to your career as an executive and leader will set you up for lifelong success—both professionally and personally.
How will my organisation benefit?
Your personal brand becomes an asset to any organisation you work with. A Weber Shandwick study showed that a leader's visibility and engagement are increasingly critical to a company's reputation. The New York Times said it best when they wrote, "...it’s easier to trust individuals than institutions". With this shift, people not only want to hear from executive leaders; they expect to hear from them. This presents a huge opportunity for organisations that can leverage their leaders to build influence—and communicate the organisation's values in a way audiences can trust.
In person and virtual
Subject matter experts
Program lead facilitator
Tamsin Simounds is an executive coach, consultant, and respected voice on personal growth in the professional world. Tamsin has provided consulting services, training, and facilitation to embed personal development experiences, leadership and organisational development, profile building and performance coaching within organisations, leading to measurable retention and performance gains. Broadly qualified across health science, communications, organisational development, modern psychology, and neuroscience with a backstory spanning healthcare, banking, social enterprise and start-ups, Tamsin is uniquely positioned to uncover what it really takes to activate potential with influence and impact. She has studied human behaviour extensively and written for publications such as Thrive Global, Smart Company, Business Chicks, Forbes.com.au and Women’s Agenda. Tamsin’s authentic presence and love of adventure shines through in her keynotes and workshops, making her a highly sought-after coach and contributor for clients like ANZ, SkyCity, Institute for Public Accountants, Pickstar and AGL.
Following an impressive 20-year career as a TV presenter, Lisa McAskill coaches a diverse range of clients from students, embarking on a career in the media, through to CEOs and small business owners, primarily to improve their skills and confidence in front of the camera for television, online video and live presentations.
Her aim is to help individuals build confidence and give you the tools to master your own engaging, unique presenting style.
Founder of The Visibility Project, Amy has worked with leaders at major banks, non-profits, ASX-listed companies, as well as high-growth startups and social enterprises, helping them to see the value in themselves, their expertise and story, and then packaging it up in a way that helps them become known for their expertise.
With a background in strategic communications, PR, politics and media relations and a passion for elevating women in leadership, Amy is South Australia’s specialist in identifying and amplifying the voices of Australia’s female leaders.
Tuition fee and inclusions
*2023 pricing. Subject to change.
- Includes all program sessions, program materials and learning resources, individual DISC profile and celebration event.
- The Novotel Barossa Valley residential includes two nights’ accommodation, Welcome evening dinner, breakfasts, and day catering.
Tamsin is knowledgeable about leadership in a way that is personal and human. I have loved soaking up her research on how we can rewire our brains to thrive. Ella Stratton, CEO HAS Foundation
I highly recommend Tamsin. She is a great facilitator and shares excellent content and insights.Brendan Rinaldi, Head of Health ANZ