Buy Print EditionBuy - Staff or Student
- If you have a University of Adelaide email address click the Buy - Staff or Student button
- All other email addresses click the Buy Print Edition button (price is the same)
- Hover your mouse over Shopping Cart at the top right to edit or check out (pay)
- No need to register but you do need to fill in your details for the invoice
- Shipping in Australia is a flat $15, outside Australia a flat $40.
- Choose 'pick-up in person' if you wish to collect the book (drop-down menu just under Delivery Cost). Please contact us via phone or email to arrange the pick-up.
The Building of Economics at Adelaide
Republished by the University of Adelaide Press 2009
$33.00 | 2009 | Paperback | 978-0-9806238-6-4 | 244 pp
FREE | 2009 | Electronic (PDF) | 978-0-9806238-5-7 | 244 pp
A 100 years of Economics
The Economics discipline at the University of Adelaide has a distinguished 100 year history of which the University and the State of South Australia can be proud.
Very few other departments, of any discipline in Australian universities, could claim to have a majority of its lecturer appointments rising to full Professor status over a period as long as 1901 to 1995.
Nor would many other university departments be able to say they have had five of their graduates win Rhodes Scholarships in the past 12 years.
This work is licenced under a Creative Commons Attribution 3.0 Unported License.
Call (08) 8313 1721 or send an email to email@example.com.