- If you have a University of Adelaide email address click the Buy - Staff or Student button
- All other email addresses click the Buy Print Edition button (price is the same)
- Hover your mouse over Shopping Cart at the top right to edit or check out (pay)
- No need to register but you do need to fill in your details for the invoice
- Shipping in Australia is a flat $15, outside Australia a flat $40.
- Choose 'pick-up in person' if you wish to collect the book (drop-down menu just under Delivery Cost). Please contact us via phone or email to arrange the pick-up.
A History of the Psychology Schools at Adelaide’s Universities
Edited by Tony Winefield and Ted Nettelbeck
$44.00 | 2016 | Paperback | 978-1-925261-36-3 | 218 pp
FREE | 2016 | Ebook (PDF) | 978-1-925261-37-0 | 218 pp
This book commemorates the history of the psychology schools in Adelaide’s three Universities: The University of Adelaide, Flinders University and the University of South Australia. Its publication in 2016 coincides with their 60th, 50th and 25th birthdays respectively. Their core activities comprise undergraduate teaching, postgraduate research training, research and postgraduate professional training.
Commemorative activities, including this book, provide a link between our present day and the past, and help to explain the evolution of our institutions. They provide an opportunity to reflect on the achievements of each of our academic institutions, and of the individuals within them.
Psychology at Adelaide’s Universities has occupied a distinctive position within the state, and the documentation of its unique history is an important step in its official chronicle.
Call (08) 8313 1721 or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.