Contact Us

Students are advised to consult with a Student Grievance Advisor to assist with the resolution of their grievance, and they may do so at any stage of the grievance process.

Contacting a Student Grievance Advisor

For advice on the Student Grievance Resolution Process (SGRP), please contact a Student Grievance and Conduct Advisor in Student Affairs.

Please read about the role and responsibilities of Student Grievance Advisors before seeking advice.


  • Mr Robert Simms +61 8 8313 7503, or
  • Ms Kate Borrett +61 8 8313 4456


Please note: Student Grievance and Conduct Advisors conduct a preliminary assessment of the merits of an appeal and are therefore not in a position to provide advice on the preparation of a student's appeal application. For independent advice on your specific circumstances, please contact an Education and Welfare Officers in Student Care (see below).

For support concerning student grievances

Students may seek advice and assistance from the following advisors:

Immediate on-campus assistance

For immediate on-campus assistance, please contact:

Security Services
Phone: +61 8 8313 5990

Emergency assistance

In the event of an emergency, please contact:

Security Services
Phone: +61 8 8313 5444

Can’t find what you are looking for?

Student Grievance Resolution Process (SGRP)


Any enquiries regarding the Student Grievance Resolution Process (SGRP) can be directed to the Student Grievance and Conduct Advisors.

Contact a Student Grievance and Conduct Advisor