AC21 Student World Forum 2022
Applications are now officially open for the 7th AC21 Student World Forum!
The program will be held virtually from 18-31 July, 2022 and hosted by Nanjing University in collaboration with the AC21. The Academic Consortium for the 21st Century (AC21) was established in 2002 as an international network comprised of educational, research and industrial organizations throughout the world. The University of Adelaide is one of AC21’s 14 university members.
This year’s theme is “Urban Sustainability under the Covid-19 Attack”. The Forum will be led and delivered by experts in the field from NJU. Guest speakers include representatives from UN-Habitat and international partners of Nanjing University.
This is an excellent opportunity for undergraduate students to gain a valuable cooperative learning experience with peers from other countries as well as develop a deeper understanding of urban sustainability from world renowned academics.
- Well-designed theme targeting UN Sustainable Development Goals: 3 & 11 (Good Health and Well-Being/Sustainable Cities and Communities)
- Close academic links with UN-Habitat
- Team building, plenary online lectures, international + local teamwork, online presentations
- Rich cultural experiences with virtual & in-person activities
- Enhancing students’ comprehensive competencies in academic learning, practices, cross-cultural communication and collaboration.
Dates: July 18th-July 31st, 2022
Times: Varies across the days.
Theme: Urban Sustainability under the Covid-19 Attack
Eligibility: Undergraduate students
Cost: Free for nominated students