Financial Support

Find support for your unique financial situation.

  • Financial assistance for domestic students

    You can find all the information you need about financial assistance if you are a commonwealth supported or fee-paying domestic student on the Student Finance website. The student finance website is your one-stop shop for all of your financial questions relating to your University study.

  • YouX Student Care

    YouX Student Care offers independent information, advocacy and referral across a range of academic and administrative issues, including financial or welfare assistance to all students enrolled at the University of Adelaide.

  • Financial support schemes

    A range of financial support schemes are offered through YouX’s Student Care including student loans. The Education & Welfare Officers in the Student Care Office can also provide assistance and information about Commonwealth support programs paid through Centrelink, such as Youth Allowance, Austudy and ABSTUDY.

  • Scholarships

    There are many Scholarships offered at the University of Adelaide. All Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander students are encouraged to actively apply for University of Adelaide Scholarships before and during each semester.

    Wirltu Yarlu specific scholarships

    Wirltu Yarlu have specific scholarships/grants available:

    • Reg Sprigg (Guidelines and Application Form)
    • Rolf Ehrlich (Extreme Emergency Financial hardship) for more information please contact us.

    Other scholarships

    Please note

    Some Scholarships and Cadetships are not regularly offered, however, check this information on a regular basis with your Student Services Officers. 

    All cadetships, scholarships and employment strategies are subject to funding availability.

Need help?

Find out more information about financial assistance or seek support by:

  • contacting the University's Scholarship Office or phone (08) 8313 3341.
  • visiting the University of Adelaide's YouX Student Care Education and Welfare Officers. Phone 8313 5430 or email to make your appointment.
  • booking an appointment to see a Wirltu Yarlu Student Services Officer.
  • asking your lecturer or program adviser for more information (there are many school or faculty specific scholarships and grants available).