Aurora (University of Adelaide Researcher Outputs, Reporting & Analytics) is the University's web-based system for capturing and reporting research publications and outputs.
Aurora is designed to help reduce the time and effort spent on managing publication and research outputs across the University and offers a number of features to support researchers at the University of Adelaide:
- Streamlined, and in many cases, automated publications data entry
- Impact measurements, including H-indexes, citation counts and Altmetrics
- Easy export options to assist in the creation of publication lists for CVs, grants and promotion applications
- Collecting data for HERDC and ERA research performance exercises
- Uploading accurate publication information to the University's digital repository, Adelaide Research & Scholarship (AR&S)
- Integration with new Researcher Profiles (coming in first half of 2015).
Aurora also provides a range of reports allowing administrators to download and analyse publications for their school, faculty or research institute.