Dr Jonathan George
|Telephone||+61 8 8313 5494|
|Location||Floor/Room 1 03 , Badger , North Terrace|
Please see the George group website for more information on our research.
I studied chemistry at the University of Oxford, followed by a PhD in organic chemistry with Prof. Karl Hale at University College London. I then returned to Oxford to work as a post-doc with Prof. Sir Jack Baldwin and Dr. Rob Adlington. Since 2010 I have been a Lecturer (and now Senior Lecturer) in the Department of Chemistry at the University of Adelaide.
MChem (University of Oxford)
PhD (University College London)
- RACI Athel Beckwith Lectureship (2015)
- Thieme Chemistry Journal Award (2014)
- ARC DECRA Fellowship (2012)
- Aromatic chemistry (2nd year)
- Bioorganic chemistry (2nd year)
- Strategies and tactics of organic synthesis (3rd year)
- Stereoselective synthesis (3rd year)
- Reactive intermediates in organic synthesis (Honours)
To link to this page, please use the following URL: http://www.adelaide.edu.au/directory/jonathan.george