ACCRU is currently providing a wide range of services to a variety of national and international organisations. The summary of recent project activity (overleaf) demonstrates the depth of this service provision and its variety. ACCRU affiliates have long-standing experience in:
(1) Program Design - in the areas of health promotion, disease prevention, communication for conflict reduction, peace building and reconstruction, media strengthening and disaster risk reduction (DRR), anti-human trafficking campaign, and media systems strengthening. ACCRU affiliates have long-standing experience of delivering designs to a range of bilateral donors.
(2) Impact Evaluation – in designing and undertaking mid-term and end-line evaluations of C4D, ICT4D, health promotion and behaviour change interventions, as well as a range of media capacity development programs in the area of governance.
(3) Social, Behavioural and Sectoral Research – ACCRU applies a wide range of participatory, action and ethnographic research methods in undertaking research work in support of C4D and applied communication interventions across a range of sectoral and development issues.
(4) Strategy and Policy Development - in the areas of health promotion, C4D, the role of ICTs in poverty reduction, health communication interventions and in processes of humanitarianism, such as the role of communication in the provision of humanitarian information. ACCRU affiliates have long experience of communicating policy and strategy clearly and concisely for a wide range of bilateral and multilateral organisations.
(5) Advisory Support - in the areas of health promotion, C4D, the role of ICTs in poverty reduction, media strengthening for better governance, pro-poor telecommunications regulation and in processes of humanitarian response. ACCRU affiliates are active in providing advisory support to a wide range of donors and international NGOs.