The University's response to the COVID-19 global pandemic is being shaped by the latest advice from Australian health and foreign affairs authorities. Enrolments and classes are continuing.
Key information as at 9 September 2021
Information about vaccination and booking appointments can be found here.
Our campuses at North Terrace, Waite and Roseworthy are open, with usual building access arrangements for all students and staff.
- Face-to-face teaching and learning has resumed on all campuses.
- Masks are strongly recommended for all students and staff attending campus. For information on mask wearing (including exemptions) can be found here.
- More details about other restrictions are available here. A list of identified exposure sites, including testing and quarantine requirements, can be found here.
- Check the SA Government website for details on current cross-border travel restrictions, which change frequently.
- Quarantine requirements remain in place for individuals who have COVID-19, those who are suspected to have COVID-19, for those awaiting test results, those who have been in identified exposure sites, or for those who have travelled from overseas or from an interstate hotspot. Quarantine directions will come from SAPOL or SA Health. If you are unsure whether you should be in quarantine please call the SA COVID-19 Information Line on 1800 253 787.
- If you are a student affected by the quarantine requirements or travel restrictions, please call the University’s dedicated helpline on +61 8 8313 2882 or email us as soon as possible so we can assist you.
- If you are a staff member affected by quarantine requirements, please consult the COVID-19 Leave Entitlements webpage for further advice.
- The South Australian International Student Arrival Plan has been approved by the Federal Government. Please direct any inquiries to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Interstate travel on University business will only occur where it is considered critical. It requires the approval of an Executive Dean or Division Head.
- International travel on University business is not permitted for staff or students, except where a government exemption has been issued and University approval granted.
If you are unwell, please seek medical advice and do not attend any of the University campuses unless medically cleared to do so.
If you have COVID-19 symptoms (as outlined on the SA Health COVID-19 testing page) please get tested and self-isolate until you receive notification that you do not have COVID-19.
If you are otherwise unwell please see a doctor. If the matter is a medical emergency please call 000.