The University's response to the COVID-19 global pandemic is being shaped by the latest advice from Australian health and foreign affairs authorities. Enrolments and classes are continuing.
Key information as at 22 March 2021
- The recommendation to work from home no longer applies. Staff may attend campus and should follow their local area advice regarding working arrangements.
- Social distancing requirements continue to apply (2sqm per person density).
- Interstate University travel will only occur where it is considered critical. It requires the approval of an Executive Dean or Division Head.
- International travel on University business is not permitted for staff or students, except where a government exemption has been issued and University approval granted.
- It is important that our community adhere to the public health guidelines and government restrictions, available at https://www.covid-19.sa.gov.au/response
- Quarantine requirements remain in place for individuals who have COVID-19 or who are suspected to have COVID-19. Please follow SA Health advice.
- If you are affected by the quarantine requirements or travel restrictions, please call the University’s dedicated helpline on +61 8 8313 2882 or email us as soon as possible so we can assist you.