The Future of Employment and Skills (FES) research centre brings together a multi-disciplinary team of economists and sociologists with a long-standing reputation in conducting high quality impartial research that addresses contemporary economic and social policy issues on work, education, and health in Australia and overseas.
- Assoc Professor Stephane Mahuteau, Co-Director and Head of Economic Analysis and Econometrics
- Dr Megan Moskos, Co-Director, Head of Sociology and Associate Head Research
- Dr Linda Isherwood, Senior Research Fellow
- Dr Zhang Wei, Senior Research Fellow
- Alison Goode, Research Fellow and Data Manager
- Dr Llainey Smith, Research Officer
- Dr Zoei Sutton, Research Officer