Our Melbourne campus is located on the western fringe of the city in Docklands.
The free city-circle tram stops at our front door, and there’s high-end shopping, cinemas and hotels just a short stroll away. On our modern city campus you’ll find everything you need including student support, career services, and of course student ambassadors who will welcome you and introduce you to the neighbourhood.
Sports clubs & facilities
Melbourne is the sporting capital of Australia. Why? See the Study Melbourne website to hear from one of their ambassadors.
There are many opportunities to watch or play sport in Melbourne.
Want to do your own thing? Multi-purpose sports courts (basketball, netball, soccer, dodgeball) are just down the road from the campus. Available 6am to 10pm. More information or to make a booking.
If you need help connecting with a club or facility, see your Student Support team at the campus. We are here for you.
Deciding where to live can be hard. We can do the work for you. Either notify us on your application for enrolment or contact us.
Student residences are specially selected apartments, hostels, and dorms that provide a fantastic living experience. Enjoy a more independent lifestyle and the social aspects of living with new friends.
- Live with fellow students for more independence
- Most residences are self-catering
- Live and socialize with your new friends
- Single, twin, double, and dorm rooms are available at various locations
Live in an Australian homestay during your studies in Melbourne. Sharing meals and spending time with your hosts every day, you'll benefit from speaking English in relaxed, natural situations.
- Live in a local homestay specially chosen by us
- Enjoy breakfasts and dinners with your host
- Practice English daily in an informal situation
- Immerse yourself in a new culture
Homestay (single room, 14 meals/week)
- Ideal for students who want to discover local culture and learn about local customs with a friendly host family. Sharing meals with your hosts every day, you'll benefit from speaking English in a relaxed, natural environment.
Price from (per week):
- $340 AUD
- All homestays are within 60 minutes of our campus
Airport pickup service
Want to book a car transfer from the airport to your accommodation for your arrival?
Please contact us.
- $180 to any metropolitan location from Tullamarine Airport
- $270 to any metropolitan location from Avalon Airport
For all you need to know about catching trams, buses and trains in Melbourne, see the helpful guide. You will be supported to get your MyKi at orientation if you need it. University of Adelaide students are not currently eligible for iUSEpass.
Or maybe you prefer to ride a bike, walk, drive, or take taxis? Here is guide for these transport options too.
Affordable parking is available at the campus ($13 approximately per day at January 2020). You can lock your bike up at campus too.