Vice Chancellor’s welcome
- Date: Mon, 21 Feb 2022, 10:00 am
- Location: In-person | Online
- Contact: O’Week Planning Team +61 8 8313 5208
Congratulations on taking the first step into your University journey!
Our Vice-Chancellor and President, Professor Peter Høj AC, and Deputy Vice-Chancellor and Vice-President (Academic), Professor Jennie Shaw, look forward to welcoming you to University life. They will be joined by current students eager to share their experiences here at the University of Adelaide.
All students are invited to join us, no matter where you are in the world!
If you’re in-person on the day
- Registration is essential for the VC welcome as places are limited. Once registered please keep an eye on your emails for updates via Eventbrite
- Students are required to show their ticket and check in via the mySA GOV app or sign in document provided on the day.
- Additional guests or parents are unable to accompany you in person due to capacity limits
Missed out on a ticket? Please join us virtually by registering below or take this opportunity to explore your University by joining a campus tour or visiting the lower lawns for a range of fun activities.
If you’re online on the day
- Registration is essential. Once registered please keep an eye on your emails for updates via EventsAir
- This session will commence at 10:00 am (ACST)
Please refer to the O’Week page for a full list of sessions available across the week.
It's more important than ever that we keep control of COVID. To do so, we need to continue doing the simple things that keep us safe — reducing the risk of catching and spreading the virus in the community.
Step up and stay safe, SA:
- Get tested and stay home if unwell
- Wear a mask where required
- Always check-in
- Practice good hand hygiene
- Physical distance.
If you are unwell, please seek medical advice and do not attend any of the University campuses unless medically cleared to do so.
If you have COVID-19 symptoms (as outlined on the SA Health COVID-19 testing page) please get tested and self-isolate until you receive notification that you do not have COVID-19.
The University's response to the COVID-19 global pandemic is being shaped by the latest advice from Australian health and foreign affairs authorities. For further information please visit the COVID-19 updates page.