Credit Transfer

If you have completed study at another institution, you can apply for credit towards your University of Adelaide program.

Applying for credit

Once you have gained entry into a degree, you can submit a credit application. Please complete the relevant form for your Faculty.

International coursework students

International students may request credit for previous study/advanced standing when submitting their application. Once this is assessed you may receive an offer with an ‘advanced standing plan’ and a modified duration (e.g 2.5 years instead of 3 years for a Bachelor’s etc). Read more about applying for credit.

You may also apply for course credit after you've commenced your program. You should contact International Student Support to discuss the visa implications of reducing the duration of your program.

Higher degree by research students

If you are a current or prospective research student wishing to apply for credit, you will need to apply for this at the time of applying for your research degree. Please contact the Adelaide Graduate Research School if advice is required.