Get the answers you need 24/7 from the Student FAQs.
- I’ve accepted my offer, when can I enrol?
- How do I enrol into my classes?
- How can I resolve a timetable clash?
- Where can I find my study plan?
- Can I get into a class that is already full?
- What is the difference between a program, unit and course?
- What are the important dates?
Volunteering at the conference presents a unique chance for students to connect with like-minded peers, gain valuable career insights, and attend the conference at no cost with free registration. It's also an excellent way to expand their professional network within the industry.
Your mission is to create a a regolith acquisition system that will ride on-board a rover and collect regolith (dust) from the moon’s surface. Students with an interest in space are invited to submit designs.
Co-creating Adelaide University's statement of Strategic Intent.
Help us build and shape core elements of our future institution.