Postgraduate and Undergraduate coursework students are responsible for their own enrolment and this site provides advice about enrolling online.
- You should enrol into courses for all the relevant semesters/terms for the full academic year and ensure that these courses meet your program rules.
- Enrolment in Postgraduate and Undergraduate Coursework programs opens progressively from Monday 2 December 2019.
- It is important that you complete all academic and administrative actions by the relevant census and critical dates.
- Any outstanding financial obligations to the University need to be paid before you can enrol and you should check the 'Your Finances' brochure.
- Consult your faculty or school website for advice on course selection to plan your timetable, and make sure you complete your online checklist.
- Ensure that all information you provide about enrolments, personal or other matters is correct, complete and accurate.
- Keep your contact details up to date so that the University can reach you for normal business issues, or your contact in case of an emergency.
Information collected is protected under the student privacy statement.
For support with enrolments, call the Enrolment Hotline on 8313 3833, or visit staff at Ask Adelaide, Hub Central, North Terrace Campus.
Important: Carefully check the census date for each course in which you enrol and finalise your enrolment in each term well before the relevant add and drop dates. If you are enrolled in a course at the census date, it will appear on your academic record and you will incur a financial liability.
To proceed, you will need your personal email address for identity management, student id number and password. Enter 'a' before your number to gain access.
Your student campus email account is the most common method of communication across the University and it is important that you check it frequently.
After you have activated your student email account, log in to EnrolMe - the student portal - to complete your checklist, select your payment option e.g. HECS or FEE-HELP, and enrol into your courses. Here you will also be able to find information about important dates, assessment and procedures.
Information about specific tasks and processing to be undertaken by staff and students.
Details on what to do if you get an enrolment error.
Information on academic progress, system maintenance, student related policies and other study and enrolment related terms/conditions that may affect you as a student.