Cross-Institutional Students

University of Adelaide students planning to enrol on a cross-institutional basis at another institution should consult their faculty/school and complete an outbound form.(pdf file)

Students from other institutions wishing to undertake studies at the University of Adelaide are required to complete an application form. Copies of the form are available at faculty/school offices. Where approval to study is granted, students can enrol online at Unified (the student portal) via Access Adelaide.