Looking for seasonal work? Talk to us about invigilation.
Become part of our pool of examination invigilators for exams conducted at Wayville in June and November annually.
- On the job training provided.
- Attention to detail is most important.
- Peruse rows of candidates and respond to requests.
- Watch for possible cheating.
- Approximately $30 per hour
- Primary exams at Wayville late June and early November.
- Alternative exams on campus for students with extra requirements.
- External exams on campus throughout the year.
- Availability forms for the upcoming period to be completed and returned to the examinations office in May and October.
- Rosters will be generated just prior to exams start.
- Car parking permits for Wayville will be provided with rosters.
- May and October Invigilator briefing on campus with latest updates and an opportunity to meet other staff in the team.
- On-the-job training provided by Invigilator Trainers - arrive at the venue 40 minutes prior to exam start time
8:30 for morning session or 13:00 for afternoon session
- Allow 3 sessions for initial on-the-job training in the first exam period.
- New trainees are assessed by the senior staff during their initial training and will be advised if they are to be added to the pool of examination invigilators.
- If unavailable for consecutive exam periods, it is assumed that you do not wish to remain in the invigilator pool.
- All communication will be via electronic means. All invigilators are required to have regular access to email.
Different roles at Wayville
- Most of the staff are rostered to supervise and assist candidates in exams.
- Some senior staff are appointed to a number of different roles.
- With experience, comes the opportunity for different tasks.
- Flexible approach to work and open to change/development
- Ability to work as a part of a large developing team, and to take direction from relevant staff
- Experience/comfortable with technology and/or willingness to learn
- Administrative experience and ability to accurately execute detailed procedures
- Ability to deliver a customer service focus in a high paced environment
Tel: 08 8313 5209