Enter a keyword to search events within the date range above.
- Date: Tue, 14 Mar, 10:00 am - Fri, 2 Jun 2023, 4:00 pm
- Location: Ira Raymond Exhibition Room, Barr Smith Library
Let Our Songs Speak for Us is the latest University Library exhibition that tells the story of CASM, the Centre
for Aboriginal Studies in Music, and its ground breaking history over the last 50 years.
- Date: Thu, 1, 11:00 am - Sat, 10 Jun 2023, 12:30 pm
- Location: Lower Napier, LG28 Lecture Theatre
Discover how to use your voice as a tool to enhance your communication skills, build stronger relationships in both personal and professional contexts at Master Your Voice a free masterclass with Nathan Jones, one of Australia's leading commercial voice-over artists and emotion scientists.
- Date: Fri, 2 Jun 2023, 6:00 pm - 9:00 pm
- Location: Joe Verco Theatre, G033, Adelaide Health and Medical (AHMS) Building, North Terrace
Join Greg Page, the original yellow Wiggle and founder, and CEO of Heart of the Nation, to discuss his journey since surviving cardiac arrest. Also, Hon Frank Pangallo, Member of the Legislative Council, will also discuss the historic bill he proposed to South Australian Parliament that will increase automated external defibrillators in the community.
- Date: Mon, 5 Jun 2023, 8:30 am - 2:00 pm
- Location: RAH, Level 8 Lecture Theatre
We invite University of Adelaide Nursing students to the JBI gLocal Solution Room 2023, a free event hosted by JBI, Central Adelaide Local Health Network (CALHN) and Adelaide Nursing School, University of Adelaide.
- Date: Wed, 7 Jun 2023, 12:00 pm - 3:00 pm
- Location: The Mezzanine, Hub Central
Come along on Wednesday 7 June to paint your very own tote bag and create something special you can take home with you. This workshop is free for all UofA students.
- Date: Thu, 8 Jun 2023
- Location: Various locations around the North Terrace campus
Take a Break! Step away from your screens on Tuesday 6 - Thursday 8 June to play some arcade games and enjoy free ice-cream in Hub Central. Also, keep your eyes peeled for free coffee in Nexus 10 and Ingkarni Wardli and a cupcake drop to AHMS (Level 3) during the week.
- Date: Wed, 21 Jun 2023, 5:30 pm - 6:30 pm
- Location: The Braggs Lecture Theatre, North Terrace campus
Students with an interest and/or studies in cancer research and therapies are invited to attend a public lecture about the ‘why’ of cancer. Professor Christopher Sweeney will be your presenter. Christopher is the Director of SAiGENCI.
- Date: Tue, 27 Jun 2023, 10:00 am - 12:00 pm
- Location: Nexus 10, 10 Pulteney Street, Adelaide
Gender-responsive budgeting (GBR) shines a light on the different impacts of government spending and revenue raising decisions on equality between women, men, and diverse people.
- Date: Fri, 30 Jun 2023, 11:00 am - 3:00 pm
- Location: Barr Smith Lawns
Whether you’re about to embark on your first semester at uni or you’re de-frosting after the mid-semester break, YouX welcomes all UofA students to join them for an afternoon full of freebies and fabulous Winter festivities on the Barr Smith Lawns.