To support WPDN members, PACE is offering a 50% discount on...
Are you looking to navigate your career upwards as a leader? Do you want to build and leverage your strategic networks and gain positive visibility for the work you do? This practical and interactive course is designed specifically for you to acquire techniques and skills to succeed as an authentic leader, as well as benefitting from sharing key challenges and specific concerns around being a woman in leadership. You will gain an understanding of how to build your skill set and capacity as a leader whilst aligning with your personal values. You will look at the obstacles you might face in your career advancement and learn how to navigate a pathway for your future through building confidence and resilience, and creating a unique and authentic reputation. Ideal for women in leadership positions, or at the emerging leadership level.
You will gain:
- clarity on your career blind spots and challenges
- a clearly laid out plan to address these challenges and create the career success you desire
- practical tips and strategies to transform your everyday habits and outcomes
- the ability to build trust with your senior stakeholders and influencers in order to gain access to career opportunities
- the confidence and readiness to make that next big career move
- strategies to navigate key stakeholders – particularly within male dominant industries.
When: Wednesday 5 May 2021 (9.00am - 4.30pm)
Location: Level 7, Nexus 10, 10 Pulteney Street, Adelaide
Quote coupon code WPDN50 to receive 50% off the course fee.