AI: Reshaping the future of resources
- Date: Wed, 17 Apr 2019, 12:00 am
- Location: Innovation & Collaboration Centre, UniSA Cancer Research Institute, North Terrace
- Cost: Students: $5.50. General admission: $11
- More information: https://events.humanitix.com.au/ai-reshaping-the-resource-sector
- Contact: Emily Holyoak firstname.lastname@example.org
When harnessing any resource, improving efficiency and productivity is crucial to profitability. Even small improvements in speed and efficiency can make an extraordinary impact from yielding profits to environmental conservation and human safety.
AI is changing the resource landscape by recognising patterns and harnessing this predictive value to increase agility and responsiveness. This allows companies to be proactive rather than reactive. Additionally, the potential to minimise the human cost by decreasing the event of dust inhalation, noise related harms and chemical risks is an incredible use of technology.
As AI improves both performance and risk management in the resource sector we must question if models that don’t leverage AI will soon become a thing of the past.
Come along to hear how AI is already reshaping our resource sector and a glimpse into the future disruption of the industry.