Submissions open for special issue of Remote Sensing
Submissions are now open for a special issue of Remote Sensing on “Deep Learning for Remote Sensing Data”.
This special issues aims to capture recent advances and trends in exploiting deep learning for complex remote sensing data analysis tasks.
Contributions are welcome towards both theoretical advancements of the deep learning framework in the context of remote sensing, as well as application of this technology to remote sensing data.
The topics of interest include but are not limited to:
- Deep learning for remote sensing image processing, e.g., pan-sharpening, super-resolution;
- Remote sensing data analysis with deep learning;
- Specialized network architectures and deep learning algorithms for remote sensing data;
- Transfer learning and cross-domain learning;
- Real and synthetic remote sensing data generation;
- Multimodality data fusion with deep models;
- Pixel-level and subpixel-level classification, e.g., hyperspectral unmixing, segmentation.
Further details are here.