Building cultural partnerships
The University is committed to extending our partnerships with the community and in particular, the cultural sector to deliver a multi-faceted events program which combines learning, research, culture, entertainment and the performing arts, on campus and in the heart of the city.
We welcome the opportunity to partner with other cultural, community and not-for-profit groups to:
- Animate the campus as a destination of cultural and community events
- Contribute to the economic development and sustainability of South Australia
- Raise aspirations about higher education pathways
- Deliver better informed policy-making, products and services
- Increase public engagement and cultural enrichment by sharing the latest research and knowledge
Alexis Tindall, Manager Digital Innovation, and Lee Amoroso, University Archivist, explore some of the Library’s unique collections and how they are used in research today, and ask what changes are needed to preserve the University’s research legacy and heritage in a digital world?
Presented this year in partnership with Illuminate Adelaide, inspired by the program of speakers and events. This festival will explore the theme of 'Bright Future' through panels, forms and special events.
Balancing on a Tower of Chairs − 40 Years in Cultural Relations with China by Carrillo Gantner AC (actor, director and theatre founder known for his work in the Australian theatre). This lecture was made possible by the Virtue Australia Foundation.