Building cultural partnerships
The University is committed to extending our partnerships with the community and in particular, the cultural sector to deliver a multi-faceted events program which combines learning, research, culture, entertainment and the performing arts, on campus and in the heart of the city.
We welcome the opportunity to partner with other cultural, community and not-for-profit groups to:
- Animate the campus as a destination of cultural and community events
- Contribute to the economic development and sustainability of South Australia
- Raise aspirations about higher education pathways
- Deliver better informed policy-making, products and services
- Increase public engagement and cultural enrichment by sharing the latest research and knowledge
Join us for the University of Adelaide's International Women's Day (IWD) event, in partnership with the UN Women, featuring a livestream with alumnae Natasha Stott Despoja AO and Senator The Hon Penny Wong.
Join Professor Jacqueline Lo, Pro Vice-Chancellor (International), The University of Adelaide and Ms Julie-Ann Guivarra, Australia’s Ambassador for Gender Equality and first Indigenous female Ambassador, alongside a panel of special guests to discuss the role of women’s leadership in a post-COVID world.
Please join us for a Healthy Development Adelaide event with expert speakers on parenting, family diversity and nurturing healthy children.