Building cultural partnerships
The University is committed to extending our partnerships with the community and in particular, the cultural sector to deliver a multi-faceted events program which combines learning, research, culture, entertainment and the performing arts, on campus and in the heart of the city.
We welcome the opportunity to partner with other cultural, community and not-for-profit groups to:
- Animate the campus as a destination of cultural and community events
- Contribute to the economic development and sustainability of South Australia
- Raise aspirations about higher education pathways
- Deliver better informed policy-making, products and services
- Increase public engagement and cultural enrichment by sharing the latest research and knowledge
This year, Ingenuity has gone virtual! Register now to support our students and hear about the innovative projects they’ve been working on, from uncovering new sources of renewable energy to designing the next cutting-edge medical technologies.
It's only Christmas when we share it! We invite all members of the University community and their families to join our Spirit of Christmas tradition by placing books, puzzles or other educational toys under the Smith Family's Gifting Tree.
Adelaide's Biggest Beer Garden has landed at the University of Adelaide! Don't miss the eight week program packed full of live music performances, food and drink deals and entertainment.
This Stretton Institute webinar, co-hosted with the Electoral Regulation Research Network (ERRN) and the Melbourne School of Government, will bring together a panel of experts to discuss what is at stake with foreign interference in Australian Elections, and is Australia’s digitizing democracy vulnerable to foreign interference?