Building cultural partnerships
The University is committed to extending our partnerships with the community and in particular, the cultural sector to deliver a multi-faceted events program which combines learning, research, culture, entertainment and the performing arts, on campus and in the heart of the city.
We welcome the opportunity to partner with other cultural, community and not-for-profit groups to:
- Animate the campus as a destination of cultural and community events
- Contribute to the economic development and sustainability of South Australia
- Raise aspirations about higher education pathways
- Deliver better informed policy-making, products and services
- Increase public engagement and cultural enrichment by sharing the latest research and knowledge
Believe it or not, school holidays are right around the corner again, and this means finding fun, engaging, and active things for the kids to do. Fortunately, the Adelaide University Sport School Holiday Program is back with a wide range of sporting activities to keep your children occupied. Register now!
Author event with Danielle Clode, who will be speaking about her book In search of the woman who sailed the world.
Held at the University of Adelaide's Cloisters on May 7 and open to staff, students and the general sausage-loving public, the Festival of Sausage in Bread (served with lashings of sauce, onions, relishes, mustard and sauerkraut) will be firing up the coals and slicing loaves over two sessions: 11am to 2pm and then again from 5pm until 8pm.
We invite you to join our interactive event to hear from staff and graduates about the rapidly growing STEM career market (including emerging fields). Discover how you can prepare for your future career with one of our cutting-edge degrees.