Enter a keyword to search events within the date range above.
- Date: Thu, 22 Sep 2022, 6:30 pm - 8:30 pm
- Location: Australian High Commissioner's Residence, 9 White House Park, Singapore 257605
The University of Adelaide is delighted to invite guests to attend an exclusive reception for friends and alumni to meet Dr Jessica Gallagher, Deputy Vice-Chancellor (External Engagement), on her first official visit to Singapore.
- Date: Fri, 23 Sep 2022, 4:30 pm - 6:00 pm
- Location: Barr Smith Reading Room, University of Adelaide
The launch by Her Excellency, the Honourable Frances Adamson AC, Governor of South Australia of Happy Together: Bridging the Australia China Divide By David Walker and Li Yao.
- Date: Mon, 26, 8:30 am - Wed, 28 Sep 2022, 6:15 pm
- Location: National Wine Centre, Corner of Hackney Rd &, Botanic St, Adelaide SA
HiTeMP-3 will bring together world leaders to identify the most prospective pathways to transition heavy industry toward net-zero CO2 emissions in hard to abate sectors, such as iron and steel, cement and lime, alumina and aluminum.
- Date: Tue, 27, 9:30 am - Wed, 28 Sep 2022, 12:30 pm
- Location: Online
This live-coding workshop will introduce the fundamentals of machine learning using the Python programming language and its scientific computing libraries on real-world datasets. A comprehensive introduction to linear regression, model training, and the difference between supervised and unsupervised machine learning will be provided.
- Date: Tue, 27 Sep 2022, 3:00 pm - 6:00 pm
- Location: The Gallery Room, The National Wine Centre, Adelaide
Join us for our inaugural Science, Business and Innovation Day as part of the Adelaide German Week 2022.
- Date: Wed, 28 Sep 2022, 12:00 pm - 1:00 pm
- Location: Online
The University of Adelaide is an Advance HE Access Member and this opens up exciting opportunities for academic and professional staff involved in teaching, supporting learning, and leading in higher education. Join this session to learn more about the member benefits and the support available for Fellowship applications.
- Date: Thu, 29 Sep - Sun, 2 Oct 2022
- Location: Scott Theatre, North Terrace, Adelaide
A fabulously fun award-winning musical based on the adored movie. It follows the transformation of Elle Woods as she tackles stereotypes and scandal in pursuit of her dreams. Action-packed and exploding with memorable songs and dynamic dances - this musical is so much fun, it should be illegal! Elle's life is turned upside down when her boyfriend Warner dumps her so he can attend Harvard Law. Elle quickly realises her potential and sets out to prove herself to the world.
- Date: Fri, 30 Sep 2022, 12:00 pm
- Location: Hughes building, room 526 or online
Using Bayesian modelling to construct an evolutionary tree of global religions. Dr Anastasia Ejova (School of Psychology) will present on the evolution of religions over the last 6,000 years. Friday 30 September, 12 pm. Hughes building, room 526 or register to join via Zoom.