Enter a keyword to search events within the date range above.
- Date: Mon, 16 Oct 2023, 1:00 pm
- Location: Napier 420 The Stretton room
Emerita Professor Joan Beaumont (ANU), winner of the Prime Minister's Prize for Australian History, will present a seminar titled ‘From Bankruptcy to Pillar of the War Economy: General Motors Holden, 1929-45’. Monday 16 October, 1pm. The Stretton room, 420, Napier building, North Terrace campus. Free.
- Date: Tue, 17 Oct 2023, 11:00 am - 12:00 pm
- Location: Ingkarni Wardli, Meeting Room 5.57. Online option available.
Staff who are directly involved in the engagement and payment of contractors are encouraged to attend this information session demonstrating the new contractor engagement processes. Tuesday 17 October, 11 am to 12 pm. Zoom online session and Ingkarni Wardli, Meeting Room 5.57, North Terrace campus. Register.
- Date: Wed, 18 Oct 2023, 1:00 pm - 2:00 pm
- Location: Ira Raymond Room, Enter Level 3, Barr Smith Library, North Terrace campus
Vulnerable but Invincible, Memoirs of a Singapore Doctor in Australia. Meet the author Dr Bernice Eu as she guides you on a journey through childhood, university, travelling, marrying, doctoring, politics, family life, and more of her extraordinary life's experiences. Wednesday 18 October 1-2 pm. Ira Raymond Room, Enter Level 3, Barr Smith Library, North Terrace campus. RSVP.
- Date: Fri, 27 Oct 2023, 5:00 pm - 6:30 pm
- Location: Bonython Hall, North Terrace campus
The Importance of Girls’ Education: A Father’s Perspective. This year’s guest speaker is Mr Ziauddin Yousafzai, an educational activist and teacher. After the Talibanisation of the region where they lived, his daughter Malala (Nobel Prize winner, 2014) took a stand beside him in the fight for the education rights of girls. Friday 27 October, 5-6.30 pm. Bonython Hall, North Terrace campus. Register.
- Date: Wed, 1 Nov 2023, 9:30 am - 3:30 pm
- Location: Adelaide Convention Centre
Meet the next generation of innovators who will shape the world’s technological, social and commercial future. Visit Ingenuity 2023 for an interactive showcase. Wednesday 1 November, 9.30 am—3.30 pm. Adelaide Convention Centre. Register.
- Date: Fri, 3 Nov 2023, 6:30 pm - 11:00 pm
- Location: Jackson Square, 57 Manton St, Hindmarsh
Join AU Sport for a night of festivities celebrating the rich history and Reconnecting Past Champions from the Adelaide University Sporting community. Friday 3 November, 6.30 pm - 11 pm. Jackson Square, 57 Manton St, Hindmarsh. Register.
- Date: Thu, 16, 9:00 am - Fri, 17 Nov 2023, 5:00 pm
- Location: Hickinbotham Room, National Wine Centre
Join us at JBI iGNITE, a two-day symposium designed to spark creativity and challenge our collective thinking about the future of methodology and methods related to the production and use of evidence in healthcare policy and practice. Special rates offered for UoA students. Discounted early bird registrations close 31 August.Thursday 16 to Friday 17 November, 9 am to 5 pm. Hickenbotham Room, National Wine Centre. Register.