- Date: Mon, 16 Sep 2019, 9:30 am - 11:00 am
- Location: Harry Medlin Rooms, Union House, North Terrace Campus
2019 Australian of the Year dual recipient Dr Richard 'Harry' Harris SC OAM.
- Date: Wed, 18 Sep 2019, 5:45 pm - 7:30 pm
- Location: G60 Lecture Theatre, The Braggs, North Terrace Campus
Join Chief Scientist for South Australia Professor Caroline McMillen for the 15th annual Healthy Development Adelaide (HDA) Oration.
- Date: Mon, 23 Sep 2019, 8:15 am - 5:00 pm
- Location: Sanctuary Function Centre, Adelaide Zoo
Be part of the discussion of the future of hydrogen production technologies and the global hydrogen industry in the new low-carbon economy.
- Date: Fri, 27 Sep 2019, 1:00 pm - 2:00 pm
- Location: Piper Alderman Moot Court, Ligertwood Building, North Terrace Campus
Medical devices are complex, high tech and increasingly complicated and they play an important role in the continued improvement of healthcare. Does the introduction of device representatives into the clinical relationship represent a help, a hindrance or a liability?
- Date: Tue, 8 Oct 2019, 5:30 pm - 6:30 pm
- Location: The Braggs Lecture Theatre, North Terrace Campus
In this important presentation, two leading University of Adelaide health researchers will analyse the greatest risks—both for herbal medicines’ preparation and consumption—and explain how to avoid them.
- Date: Wed, 9 Oct 2019, 5:30 pm - 8:30 pm
- Location: Union Cinema, Union House, University of Adelaide, North Terrace Campus
As part of Mental Health Awareness Week, Student Life and Ecoversity present a screening of the uplifting film '2040', followed by a session with climate change and mental health experts on building emotional resilience.
- Date: Fri, 11 Oct 2019, 4:00 pm - 6:00 pm
- Location: Room G030, Adelaide Health and Medical Sciences Building, North Terrace
Join Margaret Simons and Senator Wong for the launch of Penny Wong: Passion and Principle, with an introduction by former Labor Senate Leader John Faulkner.
- Date: Wed, 16 Oct 2019, 5:15 pm - 6:30 pm
- Location: Ira Raymond Exhibition Room
The 'Britain after Brexit' seminar series, convened by A/Prof Katie Barclay (History) and Emeritus Prof Wilfrid Prest (Law), has presented a range of speakers through 2019 to perspectives on the causes and likely consequences of Britain’s looming disengagement from the European Union.
- Date: Wed, 16 Oct 2019, 5:30 pm
- Location: G030 Lecture Theatre, Adelaide Health and Medical Sciences building, North Terrace
We are pleased to welcome Dr Harold Kudler, M.D. of Duke University, USA who is Adelaide’s Northern Communities Health Foundation Visiting Professor of 2019.
- Date: Fri, 18 Oct 2019, 1:00 pm - 2:00 pm
- Location: Piper Alderman Moot Court, Adelaide Law School, North Terrace Campus
This seminar discusses the preliminary themes emerging as reasons for the significant over-representation of ex-service personnel in prisons.