Registration for HiTeMP-3 is now open.
- Lunch, morning and afternoon refreshments on all 3 days and:
- Monday 26 September: cocktail function
- Tuesday 27 September: forum dinner
Special dietary requirements should be selected at the time of registration. If you are unable to attend the dinner, please contact email@example.com.
Please note: University of Adelaide staff and students must register using their university logon details.
Register a poster
Poster submission closes at 5:00pm (ACST) on Monday 5 September 2022.
Poster registration is done in 2 steps:
- Register your poster via the button below by Monday 5 September 2022.
- Send your final poster in PDF format to firstname.lastname@example.org by Monday 5 September 2022.
Delegates of the 2022 HiTeMP-3 Forum are invited to submit a poster in one of the following seven themes, to complement the forum program:
- Pathways to net-zero iron and steel
- Pathways to net-zero cement and lime
- Pathways to net-zero alumina
- Carbon capture and re-use from heavy industry
- Alternate emerging heavy industry processes and technologies
- Circular economy opportunities
- Environment, Social, and Governance (ESG) for heavy industry
The posters will then be judged in the following three categories: best student; academic/research; and industry poster.
Posters will be judged on how well you cover the following criteria:
- Context for your work: introduction – rationale and motivation/opportunities; significance, aims and objectives.
- Quality of your project content, technical knowledge and results.
- Outcomes of your work, methodology and approach
- Presentation of your work – layout, quality, comprehension.
- Posters will be selected for a 2 minute oral presentation as part of the forum program.
- The recommended poster size is A1 (width 594 mm x height 841 mm); portrait orientation.
- Poster boards and velcro will be available at the venue.
|Registration type||Fee (AUD)|
|HILT CRC Delegate||$1215|
|1 Day only Delegate*||$572|
|Virtual only (3 days)||$858|
|Virtual only (1 day)||$515|
|Student Delegate (in person)^||$880|
|Student (virtual only)||$528|
*Dinner is not included in 1 Day only Delegate registration.
^Students will be informed, closer to the time, if there are places available at the forum dinner, or an alternative arrangement may be made.
^Students will be asked to provide student ID at the registration desk.