The Hub is led by the University of Adelaide and brings together the research expertise, industry knowledge and facilities of our partners.
Significant cash ($6.77M) and in-kind ($4.82M) contributions from the Australian Research Council, industry partners and research partners show the strong desire of all parties to increase the sustainability of copper production in Australia.
If you would like to become a partner or get involved in another way, please contact us. There are several ways to be involved, including asking us to work on your specific case study.
Industry partners are contributing $4.25M cash to the Hub over five years, in addition to the following in-kind contributions worth $1.5M:
- Access to industry expertise and capability for the mentoring and supervision of students;
- Access to ore, concentrate and facilities;
- Preparation and analysis of solid and liquid samples;
- Representation on the Governance Board and on the Science Steering Committee.
- Defence Science and Technology Group
- Environment Protection Authority South Australia
- Flinders University
- Monash University
- University of Adelaide
- University of Queensland
The research partners together are contributing $3.3M in-kind resources, including:
- Time spent researching and supervising students of the Hub;
- Unparalleled expertise in chemical sciences, physical sciences and diagnostic methodologies relevant to solving the Hub’s aims;
Australian Research Council