How to register for Counselling Support
Counselling offers a place to talk about and reflect on whatever is troubling you in a safe, supported and confidential environment.
We believe in timely access to Counselling support. In order to facilitate this we offer the following:
- Triage through our Triage and Assessment Counsellors, so we can attend to those most at risk psychologically or academically
- Our Counsellors work primarily using a short term therapy model; this means we can continue to free up appointments and respond to the flow of new students
- Access to workshops and online resources
What to expect when you come to counselling
- When you book into a counselling support your first appointment will be an assessment appointment.
- In an assessment appointment the Counsellor will explain to you how counselling operates, and together with the counsellor you will establish a plan of support.
- A support plan might include further counselling through counselling support, referral to another service and/or practical support.
- Your information is protected by our privacy and confidentiality statement.
To book your assessment appointment
- Call: 8313 5663
- Come in: Ground floor, Horace Lamb Building, North Terrace campus
- You will also need to complete the counselling registration form below