Emergency & Crisis Support
Are you or someone else in immediate danger?
If you are in an emergency:
- Contact University Security on 8313 5444
- Call the Police on 000
- Go to your nearest hospital emergency department
- Contact mental health triage (24 hours a day, 7 days a week) - 131465
- If you are in another state please call the nearest major hospital - they will connect you with the local mental health service.
- If you are outside Australia please contact your local emergency or crisis services, or a local hospital.
University Crisis Line
After hours phone support service for University of Adelaide students
- Call 1300 167 654 or text +61 488 884 197
- Weekdays 5pm - 9am, Weekends & public holidays 24 hrs
April 19-23 shutdown period - From 5pm April 16 to 9am April 26
Additional resources and services are listed on the Getting Support section of the Wellbeing Hub website. More tailored support options are also listed on the main category pages (see the Need Additional Info section): Study Tips, Mental Health, Body Health, Relationships, Find Meaning and Corona Corner.