Emergency & Crisis Support
Are you or someone else in immediate danger?
If you are in an emergency:
- Contact University Security on 8313 5444
- Call the Police on 000
- Go to your nearest hospital emergency department
- Contact mental health triage (24 hours a day, 7 days a week) - 131465
- If you are in another state please call the nearest major hospital - they will connect you with the local mental health service.
- If you are outside Australia please contact your local emergency or crisis services, or a local hospital.
University Crisis Line
For after-hours crisis support service for University of Adelaide students:
Additional resources and services are listed on the Getting Support section of the Wellbeing Hub website. More tailored support options are also listed on the main category pages (see the Need Additional Info section): Study Tips, Mental Health, Body Health, Relationships, Find Meaning and Corona Corner.