Need some ideas to develop effective study skills? Explore some strategies, address problems and get the most out of your study.
As well as exploring the material above, you can dig a little deeper and take some detailed information from the booklets below or grab some of our university study resources.
Printed booklets are available at Counselling Support offices at North Terrace, Roseworthy and Waite campuses. All the study related books have RED covers. Note: Printed booklets currently unavailable.
Here a few of the common resources.
- View videos on examination skills, orientation, and study issues
- Assessment extension information
- Replacement examinations
- Retrospective withdraw not fail information
- Academic progress policy
- Disability support registration
- Critical university dates
- Weekly study planner
- Student Guide
- The desk
- Semester 1 study planner 2022
- Semester 2 study planner 2022
- Maths Learning Centre (MLC)
- Writing Centre
- Succeed at Uni
- Peer assisted study sessions
- Wiltu Yarlu
- Each faculty offers student support services: