Need some ideas to develop effective study skills? Explore some strategies, address problems and get the most out of your study.
As well as exploring the material above, you can dig a little deeper and take some detailed information from the booklets below or grab some of our university study resources.
Printed booklets are available at Counselling Support offices at North Terrace, Roseworthy and Waite campuses. All the study related books have RED covers. Note: Printed booklets currently unavailable.
If you find the videos on exam skills below useful, head to our resource archive section and explore the other study related videos.
Here a few of the common resources.
- View videos on examination skills, orientation, and study issues
- Assessment extension information
- Replacement examinations
- Retrospective withdraw not fail information
- Academic progress policy
- Disability support registration
- Critical university dates
- Weekly study planner
- Student Guide
- The desk
- Semester 1 study planner 2022
- Semester 2 study planner 2022
Being Well, Living Well is a self paced, MyUni course designed to support your wellbeing at uni. It contains evidence based, easy to read resources and activities to work through, and covers topics like:
- Study life balance
- Settling into uni
- Eating well
- Being active
- Managing stress and anxiety
- Building confidence
- Online safety, healthy relationships and bystander awareness
- Financial wellbeing.
You can enrol at any time during your study and complete modules that work for you.