'How To' Guides
How to guides are designed to provide you with instructions and guidance on a range of Finance and Procurement Services processes or requests.
A list of related policies, procedures and forms can be found under Documents, Forms & Policies; choose your category and 'open all' to view the full list.
Search How To Guides
- How to add or inactivate a General Ledger Account code
- How do I add / inactivate fund codes?
- How do I find my Department ID & Project Code?
- How to initiate an Internal Transfer
- How to initiate a Journal Entry
- How to view and print posted journals
- How to view posted journals including attachments
- How to transfer or dispose of an Asset
- How to request a bill or update customer information
- How to request a credit note and update a customer
- How to complete the Banking & Reconciliation Form
- How to request a new online shop item (also see Online Shop contact list)
For guides specific to eProcurement - visit eProcurement Online Resources
For guides specific to Kofax - visit Kofax Online Resources
- How to assign approvals / worklist items to another user (Finance System)
- How to approve via the worklist (Finance System)
- How to approve via the approvals tile (Finance System)
- How to approve a supplier invoice in Kofax
- How to review a supplier invoice in Kofax (business reviewer)
- How to approve a reimbursement claim in Kofax
- How to approve an other payment request in Kofax
- How to search and check status of an invoice / payment in Kofax
- How to claim a reimbursement
- How to claim an other payment
- How to request an urgent payment
- How to apply for a corporate credit card
- How to order UOA business cards
- How to order Cabcharges
- How to acquit through Fraedom