Health Matters Lecture Series - COVID-19: A Public Health Response
- Date: Mon, 15 Feb 2021, 2:00 pm - 4:00 pm
- Location: Livestream via Facebook
- Cost: Free
- More information: Visit Website
- Contact: Kendall Marriott, Faculty of Health & Medical Sciences email@example.com
The Faculty of Health and Medical Sciences’ Health Matters public lecture series presents:
COVID-19: A public health response
Virtual lecture and Q&A - Facebook live
University of Adelaide public health experts are actively influencing the COVID-19 response with far-reaching national and global impact.
Join South Australia’s Chief Public Health Officer, Professor Nicola Spurrier, and our esteemed panel from the School of Public Health as they reflect on the underpinning role of public health in a pandemic, and their critical contributions to the research, response and recovery efforts protecting our community.
• Professor Nicola Spurrier | Keynote speaker
• Professor Tracy Merlin | How did we develop the first Roadmap to Recovery?
• Dr Adriana Milazzo | COVID-19 contact tracing: Why does it matter?
• Professor Zoe Jordan | Thinking fast and slow: Evidence and judgement during COVID-19
• Professor Dino Pisaniello | Occupational hygiene and COVID-19
• Professor Caroline Miller | Rapid evidence synthesis for COVID-19 policy
Sign up to our Health Matters mailing list for the latest Health Matters news and announcements.