Enter a keyword to search events within the date range above.
- Date: Fri, 12 Mar 2021, 4:30 pm - 6:00 pm
- Location: Elder Hall, North Terrace Campus, The University of Adelaide
Join Professor Jacqueline Lo, Pro Vice-Chancellor (International), The University of Adelaide and Ms Julie-Ann Guivarra, Australia’s Ambassador for Gender Equality and first Indigenous female Ambassador, alongside a panel of special guests to discuss the role of women’s leadership in a post-COVID world.
- Date: Tue, 23 Mar 2021, 5:30 pm - 8:00 pm
- Location: Napier 102 lecture theatre, 1st floor Napier building, North Terrace campus
Please join us for a Healthy Development Adelaide event with expert speakers on parenting, family diversity and nurturing healthy children.
- Date: Wed, 24 Mar 2021, 11:00 am - 12:00 pm
- Location: Flentje Lecture Theatre, North Terrace Campus
Join His Excellency Mr Paul Gulleik Larsen, Ambassador of Norway, joins us for or a talk on Current Global Challenges and Multilateral Co-operation – Norwegian Foreign Policy perspectives.
- Date: Thu, 25 Mar 2021, 7:30 pm
- Location: Common Room, Kathleen Lumley College
Kathleen Lumley College's Highlands Public Lecture Series returns in 2021, with the first event featuring Dr Owen Mace.
Friends of the Library Author Event with Garry Hiskey – Maralinga: the struggle for return of the lands
- Date: Thu, 25 Mar 2021, 6:00 pm - 7:30 pm
- Location: Ira Raymond Exhibition Room, Barr Smith Library, North Terrace Campus
The Maralinga lands were the site of atomic bomb tests by the British government in the 1950s and 1960s. The Anangu people, the traditional owners of the lands, were moved and unable to visit their sacred sites or attend to their ritual obligations. Garry Hiskey, Senior Solicitor for the Aboriginal Legal Rights Movement, tells the story of the fight to return the Maralinga lands to their original owners and the achievement of the Maralinga Tjarutja Land Rights Act 1984.
- Date: Wed, 31 Mar 2021, 5:30 pm - 6:30 pm
- Location: Online
Informed by cutting-edge research and delivered by industry experts, the Adelaide Business School offers a suite of Wine Business programs.
- Date: Thu, 8 Apr 2021, 5:00 pm - 6:00 pm
- Location: UniBar, North Terrace campus
How big is the plastic pollution problem and what can we do about it? Join the University of Adelaide's Environment Institute with special guests to discuss the problem of plastic pollution, solutions in research, policy and industry, and most importantly what individuals can do to help.
- Date: Mon, 12, 8:30 am - Thu, 22 Apr 2021, 4:00 pm
- Location: Graduates Clubhouse, North Adelaide and Thebarton Indoor Basketball Courts, Thebarton.
Believe it or not, school holidays are right around the corner again, and this means finding fun, engaging, and active things for the kids to do. Fortunately, the Adelaide University Sport School Holiday Program is back with a wide range of sporting activities to keep your children occupied. Register now!
- Date: Thu, 15 Apr 2021, 5:30 pm
- Location: Online via zoom
Join Leonie McKeon, China-Educated Strategist, in conversation with Dr Gerry Groot, Senior Lecturer in Chinese Studies, as they discuss how you can make a career out of language and related country studies.
- Date: Thu, 15, 7:30 pm - Sat, 17 Apr 2021, 10:00 pm
- Location: Little Threatre, The Cloisters (next to UniBar), Victoria Drive (Gate 10)
The Theatre Guild is delighted to open its 2021 season with a staged reading of this hilarious classic, performed with a minimum of setting to suggest period, drawing on stage practices most connecting actor and audience. All tickets $15 and purchased and can be purchased online or at the door.