International Women’s Day panel discussion
- Date: Wed, 8 Mar 2023, 4:00 pm - 6:00 pm
- Location: Australian Institute for Machine Learning (AIML) North Terrace Adelaide, SA 5000
- Cost: FREE
- More information: Register
- Contact: Hilary Brookes P: 8313 2977 | M: 0434 145 846
- Email: email@example.com
Hosted by the Australian Institute for Machine Learning, this event will bring together female leaders to discuss this year’s theme DigitALL: Innovation and technology for gender equality being observed by the United Nations for International Women’s Day 2023.
The event will be led by Dr Kathy Nicholson, operations manager at the Australian Institute for Machine Learning at the University of Adelaide.
The panel of speakers features a diverse group of accomplished women, including:
- The Honourable Justice Natalie Charlesworth, judge of the Federal Court of Australia
- Ms Lusia Guthrie, company director, entrepreneur, founder and experienced CEO
- Professor Laura Parry, Pro Vice-Chancellor (Research Excellence), the University of Adelaide
- Associate Professor Claudia Szabo, Faculty of Sciences, Engineering, and Technology at the University of Adelaide
During the panel discussion, these accomplished women will share their personal journeys, experiences, and insights into leadership. The event will provide a platform for attendees to engage in thought-provoking discussions and to hear from a diverse range of perspectives how evolving technology has influenced their careers and pathways for a more inclusive future.
The International Women's Day 2023 panel discussion will provide a space for attendees to connect, learn, and be inspired by the experiences of accomplished women from a variety of industries and backgrounds.
Register now to secure your spot.