Masterclass Research-Policy Partnerships
Are you a researcher interested in seeing your research translated into policy and practice? Are you a policy professional interested in using evidence to improve your policy making?
Then this Masterclass might be for you!
• Examine the value of collaborative partnerships in producing evidence-informed policy
• Explore methods designed to enhance research and knowledge translation
• Clarify different terminologies used in research and policy making endeavors
• Become familiar with the key processes used in research and policy making
• Share experiences with researchers and policy actors in an interactive space
• Develop skills and expertise in collaboration for research-to-policy translation
• Explore opportunities for working across research policy boundaries
• Network and build research and policy partnerships
Who should attend?
• Researchers/Academics interested in research-topolicy translation
• Policy professionals and government/non-government officials, interested in evidence informed policy
This is an interactive short course that uses a ‘learning by doing’ approach. It includes lectures, small group work, self reflection, group discussion, and feedback from participants.
Location | City of Adelaide
Modules and Dates
Module 1: Concepts and Frameworks - 13/09/2021
*Module 2: Tools and Skills -14/09/2021
Module 3: Application and Practice - Date TBA
Modules 2 and 3 are only available if Module 1 is attended.
Module 1: $285
Module 1, 2 & 3: $495