- Date: Fri, 7 Oct 2022, 12:00 pm - 2:00 pm
- Location: The Co-op, Hub Central
- Cost: Free, registration essential
- Contact: Student Wellbeing
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Take time out with study mates or friends to eat, chat and recharge.
Register to collect a picnic pack from the Student Wellbeing team. Not only will we provide the food, we are also encouraging you to help challenge stigma through conversation. It can be as simple as asking each other "how's it going?", or flicking through some easy conversation cards provided by Beyond Blue, as part of the Big Blue Table campaign. It might be just the tonic you need to look after your wellbeing.
The Pride Club, PASS team, Ecoversity and Wellbeing Champions will be at tables around the Hub so feel free to drop in and let them know how you're going.