ThincLab is The University of Adelaide's business incubator supporting students, alumni, staff and startups.
At ThincLab, you will be apart of a dynamic culture and will be guided through genuine mentorship from a variety of industry experts to take your unconventional idea to the market.
Being apart of ThincLab means you will be highly involved in a knowledge-rich and encouraging community where we embrace the entrepreneurial journey. Anyone with enough passion and hard-work is welcome to the start-up ecosystem. ThincLab is powered by the Adelaide Business School.
Why become a ThincLab member?
- Genuine mentorship from industry experts
- Professional office space open 24/7 for members
- Be part of an inclusive, encouraging community and culture
- Located in the heart of Adelaide
- Invitations to ThincLab Masterclasses and Networking events
- Access to meeting rooms
- Video conferencing facilities
- Super fast internet
- Printing facilities
- All the tea & coffee you can drink
- Digital collaboration platform
- Access to ThincLab Financial, Legal, and IP clinics
- Opportunity to access University research expertise and resources
- Opportunity to access University interns
Entrepreneurship is about disrupting the way we do things and replacing that with something better than what we had before.
Professor Noel Lindsay
Dean of Business and Pro Vice Chancellor (Entrepreneurship)