The Urrbrae House Schools' Program
Information for Teachers
Please read the Teachers Information Sheet prior to your visit.
- Activities and Worksheets
- Victorian Era websites
- Toys of the Victorian Era
- South Australian Photographs 1880-1900
The program is booked out for 2017
Please contact Amanda Jackson or phone: 08 8313 7497
- How much does the Schools' Program cost?
Our interactive Schools' Program costs $77 (including GST) per class to attend which includes morning tea prepared by the servants.
- What age group is the Schools' Program suitable for?
Our program is designed specifically for primary school students in Years 4-6. We may however be able to modify the program for younger or older students. Please contact us to see if we can accommodate your needs.
- How many children can we include on the program?
The interactive Schools' Program is a great excursion option for up to 30 students.
- How long does the Schools' Program take?
The visit to Urrbrae House takes up to two and a half hours (plus travel time).
- Have all your guides and staff had police checks and/or DSCI screening?
Yes, all of our guides and staff have National Police Certification (police checks) or Department for Communities and Social Inclusion (DCSI) clearance.
Further information about our policy and practices is available in "Child Safety at Urrbrae House & Code of Conduct – Working with Children and Young People”.
- Is there disabled access to the House?
Due to the heritage nature of the House, there is limited disabled access to the top floor of the building only.
- When do you run the Program?
The program will run on Wednesday mornings from March during the school terms.