The Independent Gambling Research Consortium is a cross-disciplinary network of researchers dedicated to undertaking independent, evidence based research into the nature and impact of gambling.
Key areas of expertise include the psychological, health, economic, financial, social and community and legal dimensions of gambling, along with experience in conducting applied research to help guide public policy decision making.
The IGRC currently comprises researchers from:
- South Australia Centre for Economic Studies, University of Adelaide;
- School of Psychology, University of Adelaide;
- Centre for Regulation and Market Analysis, University of South Australia;
- Public Health Information Development Unit, Torrens University Australia;
- Adelaide Law School, University of Adelaide; and
- School of Health, University of New England.