IPAS members win over 2.8M from ARC Discovery Projects
Congratulations to the following IPAS members for being successfully awarded ARC Discovery Projects. IPAS was so proud to be awarded 6 out of 22 projects from the University of Adelaide during this round:
- Prof Christian Doonan; Prof Christopher Sumby; Dr Kenji Sumida
- Amount awarded:$476,000
- Title: Metal-organic Framework (MOF) Superstructure Catalysts.
- Prof Kishan Dholakia
- Amount awarded:$470,000
- Title: Levitated Quantum Optomechanics with Trapped, Rotating Microparticles.
- Prof David Ottaway; Dr Ori Henderson-Sapir
- Amount awarded:$355,000
- Title: Paradigm Shift in Mid-IR Fibre Laser.
- Dr Abel Santos; Prof Andrew Abell; Prof Dr Kornelius Nielsch
- Amounted awarded:$420,000
- Title: Bioinspired photo–iontronic membranes for smart neuron-mimicking systems.
- Prof Heike Ebendorff-Heidepriem; Prof Brant Gibson; Prof Andrew Greentree; Prof David Ottaway; Dr Takeshi Ohshima
- Amount awarded: $670,000
- Title: Ytterbium fibre laser with diamond: new laser threshold magnetometry method.
- Prof Glenn Solomon; Prof Nelson Tansu
- Amount awarded:$460,000
- Title: Quantum Nanostructure Positioning for Breakthrough Quantum Photonics.