MSS 572.994 B32t
Photographs : Geraldton District, Victoria Plains; Dorré and Bernier Islands
Members of Aboriginal communities are advised that this listing contains images and names of deceased persons. Some titles have been transcribed from original items and reflect attitudes of the time.
7. Group of Aboriginal men, women and children, with Brother Louis, New Norcia.
8. Monastery building, New Norcia, 1882.
9. Brother Ramiro with a prize stallion, 1904-6.
10. Brother Ramiro.
11. Group photo, New Norcia Mission, 1900.
12. First building at New Norcia (built by Bishop Salvado 1846-50).
13. Dom Fulgentius Torres, second Abbot of New Norcia.
14. Drysdale River Mission (a branch of New Norcia)
15. Unidentified Trappist (much faded)
16. Unidentified Brother and Aboriginal child
17. New Norcia (?) (extremely faded)
18. Brother German Mordana(h) (?) O.S.B. (much faded)
19. A group of Aboriginal men and women being transported to Dorré and Bernier Islands for treatment (indistinct)
|Beagle Bay and Derby Districts|