Allan Dale Correy
Papers and Landscape Architecture Projects 1962-1967
Map Cabinet 712 C824
1. Drawings, tracings and sketch plans of projects executed between 1962 and 1967.
Approx. 100 items.
See detailed typescript listing (available for consultation in Special Collections) compiled by Dr David Jones, annotated on receipt of the plans in Special Collections.
2. Photographs of selected projects 1962-1967, taken by Garth Mitchell. 8 items.
- National Gallery of SA, Sculpture Court 1962 (1 item)
- Private garden 1962 (2 items)Highways Department 1964 (3 items)
- St Aloysius College 1967 (2 items)
- These are also described on the listing compiled by Dr David Jones
3. Slides of selected projects, taken between 1962 and 1992. 4 sheets (96 items)
4. Text of lecture by Allan Correy "Women in the landscape: Gertrude Jekyll and those who followed" given on 3 June 1988 at the University of Adelaide.
5. "Allan Dale Correy...exhibition catalogue and profile...1-5 June 1998".
Catalogue, prepared by Dr David Jones, of an exhibition of the Papers that form the basis of this collection.
Note that the printed reports listed in this catalogue have been separately catalogued for the Rare Books Collection.
These papers were deposited in Rare Books & Special Collections in June 1998 following an exhibition of Allan Correy’s landscape work arranged by Dr David Jones of the School of Architecture, Landscape Architecture and Urban Design. The exhibition was mounted to recognise the gift of these papers and to accompany an illustrated talk by Correy on women in landscape architecture given on 3 June 1998.