Herbert Walter Piper (1915-1990)
- Correspondence 1981, 1985-86, 1990. 6 items
[Letters from Norman Fruman and Richard Gravil, principally re Piper's work on Coleridge, and draft letters of Piper to Fruman and 'Peter', undated]
- Typescript copies of paper by Piper, 'Romantic views of nature, mind and imagination' and of other papers given at the International Seminar on Literature and Evolution of Consciousness held at the University of Delhi, February 1980, and related letters of Piper to Jeremy Evans, ANU and from Prof. Dr. Maas Boertien, Amsterdam, and Rudy Krutzen, Canada, 1980.
- Typescript of Singing of Mount Abora: Coleridge's use of biblical imagery and natural symbolism. undated. 199p.
- Reprints of papers by Piper
'Keats and W.C. Wells' Review of English Studies no.95. I
'The pantheistic sources of Coleridge's early poetry' Journal of the History of Ideas vol.XX no.1, January 1959
'The Eolian harp again' Notes and queries vol.15 no.1, January 1968
'Mount Abora' Notes and Queries vol.20 no.8, August 1973
'The disunity of Christabel and the fall of nature' Essays in Criticism vol.XXVIII no.3, July 1978
[with E.M. Liggins] 'Sound and sense in a Shakespeare sonnet' Langue et Littérature Liege,1962
- Notebooks [notes from manuscripts and printed works, principally re Coleridge and other poets and on Romanticism, symbolism and imagery] undated. 7 vols.
- Samuel Taylor Coleridge Fears in solitude 1798 (Oxford, Woodstock Books, 1989), with covering letter from Jonathan Wordsworth, 1989 and a list of the Woodstock facsimile reprint publications series.
- Copy of The Wordsworth Circle vol.XX no.1, Winter 1989 [selection of papers from the Wordsworth Summer Conference, Grasmere 1988]
Manual of the Public Examnations Board, 1932 (University of Adelaide) - annotated
Notes to Plates [from The Rake's progress - cut from a publication, no place or date of issue]
Review of The Monk, a romance by M.G. Lewis, 1796 - no author or date [incomplete photocopy], probably a review of the 1973 Oxford University Press edition.