Marketing and Communications manages the creation of University-branded merchandise and stationary. We can also assist with custom orders for sponsorships, meetings or events.
If you’re looking to purchase University of Adelaide merchandise, clothing or promotional stationery, review the relevant channels below.
Staff can order business cards, compliment slips, envelopes and name badges through Winc via
Staff can order promotional merchandise at cost-price through Winc via
View our corporate merchandise range (link to catalogue)
Managed by the Adelaide University Union, is the official retailer of University of Adelaide merchandise such as clothing, gifts and memorabilia.
Merchandise is also available at:
- The General store on North Terrace, and
- The Union's offices at North Terrace and Roseworthy campuses.
Marketing and Communications can assist with producing custom, branded merchandise or uniforms.
Some things you will need to consider before contacting us are:
- What do you hope to achieve through the branded item? (e.g. Call to action, sponsorship activation, conference stationery)
- Who is the audience? (e.g. School students, current students, staff, alumni)
- How will the items be distributed? (e.g. Event, as needed, conference pack)
- When do you need the items by?
- How many items do you need?
- What is your budget?
The longer lead time you provide, the more opportunity we have to source a cost effective, quality product. Offshore sourcing usually requires a minimum of eight weeks, however if the product is sourced in Australia, four weeks is usually sufficient.
Are you from a school, faculty of research area?
Whether you’re a staff member or student, your first point of contact should be your faculty marketing team.