12th South Australian Women’s and Gender Studies Annual Public Lecture : Working in Challenging Environments: What is the Work?
- Date: Wed, 7 Dec 2022, 5:30 pm - 6:30 pm
- Location: Flinders University, Victoria Square (Level 1, Room 1) and online via livestream.
- Cost: Free
- Contact: Professor Megan Warin
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
The Fay Gale Centre for Research on Gender is pleased to co-present the upcoming Public Lecture event, to be held on Wednesday 7th December at Flinders University, Victoria Square (Level 1, Room 1) and online via livestream. 12th South Australian Women’s and Gender Studies Annual Public Lecture : Working in Challenging Environments: What is the Work?
Professor Donna Baines (University of British Colombia), in conversation with Professor Sharyn Roach Anleu, Professor Sarah Wendt and Dr Kate Seymour (Flinders University). Join us to discuss how we define work, the narratives that workers use to manage challenging work environments and how organisations support or diminish workers ability to manage these environments.
This public event is presented by
• Social Work Innovation Research Living Space (SWIRLS), Flinders University
• Women’s & Gender Studies and the Inequality Research Theme in the College of Humanities, Arts and Social Sciences at Flinders University
• Sociology, Criminology & Gender Studies and Fay Gale Centre for Research on Gender at the University of Adelaide
• Research Network for Studies in Gender, Sexualities and Equity at UniSA