University Archives Volunteer Group
The Volunteer Group contributes to the University Archives by assisting in the processing and preservation of documents, photographs, newspaper clippings and other archival records.
Members of the group meet with other people who have an interest in the history of the University and archival collections in general. Operating since 2003, the group currently meets on Tuesdays from February to November inclusive. Some of the tasks undertaken by the group include:
- Digitisation of the Registrar's Correspondence from 1874 (Series 169)
- Indexing, imaging and repairs of the University's newscuttings books (Series 163)
- Digistisation of University (Series 1151), Sports Association (Series 524) and Roseworthy (Series 986) images
- Indexing of University Council Minutes (Series 18) and various student publications
- Listings of University correspondence files (Series 200)
- Listing of Roseworthy graduates from 1886 - 2005
- List of staff and students at Roseworthy until the merger with the University (1990)
For more details about the Group contact firstname.lastname@example.org.