The University Archives holds historical photographs relating to University grounds, buildings and people.
The series listed below have been digitised and are available for viewing online. Digitised items are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.
To obtain copies or permission to use these images contact email@example.com.
Many of the photographs are from the collection of Maude Puddy, a Conservatorium piano teacher. They include images of celebrated musicians and performers and many have personal annotations.
This collection consists of photographs depicting various University of Adelaide sporting teams from c1890 to the late 1990s.
This collection contains scanned negatives and prints. The images are both historical and contemporary and cover all aspects of University life.
The series consists of photographs of sporting teams, students, staff and activities at the College. They include many historical images of agricultural machinery, livestock and farming practices.
This collection contains historic images of University buildings and grounds, as well as staff, students and other people associated with its activities including many high profile South Australians from the late 1800s.
The Adelaide University Women Graduates' Association was founded in 1914 as the Women Graduates' Club, a sub-society of the Adelaide University Women Students' Club (which was founded in 1909).