Enter a keyword to search events within the date range above.
- Date: Mon, 19 - Tue, 20 Sep 2022
- Location: Bridgeport Hotel, Murray Bridge
The Adelaide Immunology Retreat is a forum where students, research assistants, ECRs and other researchers in the field of immunology can interact in a relaxed environment.
- Date: Wed, 26 Oct 2022, 3:30 pm - 5:00 pm
- Location: Verco Lecture Theatre, Ground Floor, AHMS Building
Join SAiGENCI's own Professor Jose Polo, keynote speaker for the School of Biomedicine Roundtable on the topic of "Exploring the boundaries of nuclear reprogramming". Zoom available for those unable to attend in person - Zoom: 813 5679 0270 Passcode: 832130
- Date: Wed, 2 Nov 2022
- Location: HB8-18, Bradley Building, UniSA
Professor Jose Polo, Director, Adelaide Centre for Epigenetics and Program Lead, Cancer Epigenetics, SAiGENCI will be speaking at this event.
- Date: Wed, 9 Nov 2022
- Location: SAHMRI, North Terrace, Adelaide
Professor Luciano Martelotto, Group Leader, Single Cell and Spatial Technologies at SAiGENCI will be presenting at the Epigenetics Consortium of South Australia 7th Annual Meeting.
- Date: Sun, 27 Nov 2022, 1:00 pm
- Location: Level 8, UniSA Bradley Building, North Terrace, Adelaide
Bringing together brain tumour researchers and clinicians to improve therapeutic outcomes for brain tumour patients in South Australia.
- Date: Fri, 31 Mar 2023
- Location: Sydney
After much success in 2022, NECTA are excited to announce the return of the NECTA Drug Development Meeting in 2023 – to be held in-person and broadcast live virtually.